Moms of CMPI Babies Please

Nela

Mum of 1 + Expecting
Reaction score
When did your LO's grow out of it? Did they ever? :flower:

18 months we were able to give cups of cows milk. I introduced a bit of yoghurt sand milk from. 12 months. He's three now and no issues with cmpi. Good luck!

Ahhh thank you. That gives me hope. I kept being told he could be growing out of it now, or at around the age of 1 but I was skeptical as he's not showing improvement so far. It helps to know it can come a little later too, so hopefully he will get over it soonish but that it can take longer and he can still have milk after. I know it's petty, but I was sad at the thought of us not being able to buy him an ice cream while out on a walk :blush:

Bad news here - LO is 2.9 and still not grown out of it. I did meet one woman whose son was 7 before he outgrew his CMPI. The Dr said most do before age 2 mind.

Ahhh thank you. That gives me hope. I kept being told he could be growing out of it now, or at around the age of 1 but I was skeptical as he's not showing improvement so far. It helps to know it can come a little later too, so hopefully he will get over it soonish but that it can take longer and he can still have milk after. I know it's petty, but I was sad at the thought of us not being able to buy him an ice cream while out on a walk :blush:

That's exactly how I felt! I know she would love ice cream too. She is the same age as your lo and I tried her with a biscotti with whey powder seemed fine at first. She had a few and then she started the crying and not going down for naps again and snotty poo. Stopped the biscotti nap time and poos all back to normal

my dd has been taking cow's milk since about 16 - 17 months, but I find if she has a lot of dairy her poo's get bad again. I just make sure she dosen't have too much on any given day.

13 months! It was actually weird ... I kept giving him a yogurt weekly to check and he literally still got a rash the one week and was fine the next. When he didn't have a rash from the yogurt I started giving cow milk etc and he's been absolutely fine.

I had CMPI as a baby and outgrew it around my first birthday too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->