Moms..when did you first feel pregnant?

auntsas

Reaction score
I am 5w2d pregnant and don't feel a thing besides wanting naps in the afternoon. To me even though I poas and it was positive dec 28 it still seems like a figure of my imagination not a reality. I went walking around baby stuff department the other day and it just seemed odd and found myself looking at women's shoes instead! I have my first scanjan 28 thinking it might actually sink in then. Just interested in your experiences...

I'm not far ahead of you, only 6w1d, and i don't feel pregnant either. It's freaking me out a little bit. I have had some mild nausea and i've been napping in the afternoon...and I can't stop burping, but other than that I feel pretty normal. I'm having an early scan on Thursday and I'm really hoping that everything is OK.

Im 5weeks today. My scans not until the 29th but i just feel like i was super mega pms lol. Some random nauesea. I guess u could say i "feel" preggo but its still not reality until i see my bean

I am 13+5 and 98% of the time I do not feel pregnant. I did last night feel movement for the first time with this baby so that did help to remind me that I am indeed expecting. However, this is my 4th and I remember that I didn't start feeling pregnant till around 18 weeks with my others. That is when I started to show and could confidently feel baby moving. :flower:

I am 5w2d pregnant and don't feel a thing besides wanting naps in the afternoon. To me even though I poas and it was positive dec 28 it still seems like a figure of my imagination not a reality. I went walking around baby stuff department the other day and it just seemed odd and found myself looking at women's shoes instead! I have my first scanjan 28 thinking it might actually sink in then. Just interested in your experiences...

Auntsas I was just wondering the same thing. i just found out Jan 1 with a positive frer. i am 4 wks 2 days along. i still dont have any symptoms of pregnancy and i know that its ok but i feel like there's no way i am really pregnant and i am going to miscarry. i keep poas to see if the line disappears. the wondfo aren't getting any darker. . . i know its only 5 days later. i took another frer and its about the same maybe a little darker. i haven't notified my obgyn yet i have i yearly appt set up for the 22 and figured i would notify her then.

My symptoms hit at the end of 5 weeks but they are off and on so when they are off, I don't really feel pregnant! When you see your first ultrasound or heart the heart beat ect it gets way more real :)

I found my last pregnancy surprising-I was waiting to feel like how the movies portray pregnant women (extremely irritable, sleeping all the time, throwing up and eating everything in sight) and I hardly felt anything like that...(except for wanting to eat everything in my third trimester haha) besides that I felt quite normal my whole pregnancy. And wanting naps in the afternoon certainly is the most common pregnancy symptom at this point in your pregnancy! :)

After the scan, although I just knew this time so I must feel different.
Xx

thanks ladies, that is what I just keep thinking. Maybe it will seem more real when I get my first ultrasound.

Totally it will! I feel the same most of the time.. very mild symptoms so far. Mild cramping on and off, sore boobs on and off, and that's about it! It could be worse though... kind of dreading the 6 week mark lol... don't want MS!!!

Just booked my first scan for next Tuesday Jan 14th... nervous!

Hi Auntsas,

I am currently a few days over 11 weeks and have absolutely no pregnancy symptoms at all, like zero. I've had two scans and we got to see and hear the HB but honestly it still doesn't feel like I've got a little human growing inside of me, lol. So I think it can be different for everyone. Especially if it is your first, like me. Good luck to you, H & H 9 months :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->