moms with one or more kids

journey

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm not sure if this has been asked already and I would love the input from moms who already have two or more kids... I have a son who is the light of my life. My DH and I love him to pieces. As far as kids go, we couldn't ask for a better one. Well, DH is all worried that there's no way our next kid will measure up or that we'll be able to love/like him as much as our other son. I tell him he's being silly but secretly I do wonder... I know I will love them both equally but I think DH is worried about not LIKING them the same, and I guess I am too. Any thoughts?

It very normal to feel like that hun :hugs: I know I did when I was preg with my 2nd. I was scared I wouldnt be able to love another child as much as I love my 1st.
But once you gold your new bundle in your arms all those fears will dissapear and you will wonder what you were worried about!
We mothers are full of love doesnt matter how many children you have. Each child is an individual and you will love them because of it!

I fully sympathise with you on this one,

My during my first pregnancy i was told i would MC, i was told baby would probably have Downs syndrome....before she was born i worshiped her.
She was born healthy and with a full head of red hair...the little girl id always wanted, i love her more than life itself,

I was worried when i accidentally fell with my 2nd that know way would he measure up....my DD was only 13 months when i fell pregnant again, i worried my 2nd child would come between me and DD....

...and if im honest right up until he was born i couldn't quite understand how id love him with the same passion that i love my DD......until i looked into his eyes for the first time :cloud9:

It all just fell into place, i couldn't believe i could love just as much but i did....and i did when my 3rd was born and hopefully will when this little one comes along :hugs:

Its hard to explain....their so diffrent but so alike...my baby's i love them all so differently but so much the same :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

I dont think its like that for everyone...my mum always faviourd my Brother because he was her first (according to my dad anyway)

Im sure hun that like me and my DH it will all fall into place for you guys once your LO is with you xxxx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->