Monster *upsetting content*

mummy2be...

Reaction score
https://m.news24.com/news24/SciTech/News/Clip-of-babys-beating-goes-viral-in-SA-20120510

:( some people shouldn't be allowed children

It makes me think of all the people who so badly want children and can't have them, and then people like this end up with a child. It's so unfair :(

:cry::cry::cry:

so many women would give anything to have a baby...or have another chance at holding their angel baby one more time!!

people like this should be arrested and get their tubes tied while in prison. :growlmad:

I heard of this. Never watched the video though cause I knew it would be too disturbing for me to see. it is just disgusting what some people are capable of. That poor baby. Hope he is ok.

The video is from back last year and the woman was arrested and is still in prison.
After over 1000 complaints where made within half an hour the police issued a statement assuring people that it wasnt a recent thing and action had been taken about it.

Plenty of people shouldn't be allowed kids. What baffles me is likely this woman will come out of prison, get pregnant and have another child and be able to keep it. I know of 2 girls, personally, who've had multiple kids taken away yet have had another child and have been allowed to keep them. Makes no sense to me.

I feel soo bad for that poor baby I dont know how the mother thought hitting it would make it stop crying and as for the woman filming - why would you film that???

In those circumstances I feel sorry for the child(ren) they leave in care how must they feel that their mother didnt fight to get them back and just opted to have another instead because its easier.

:cry::cry::cry:

so many women would give anything to have a baby...or have another chance at holding their angel baby one more time!!

people like this should be arrested and get their tubes tied while in prison. :growlmad:

F geting the tubes tied, people like that should have there whole uterus removed!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->