Mood swings and miserable OH, not a good mix

ButterCup17

Reaction score
Ugh, I'm sooo grouchy and moody (4w 3d) and my oh is driving me insane! I knew I was pregnant like the day after I ovulated lol I'm super sensative with my body and am very aware of every little change I feel. I have been neasous, smelling stronger, and having cramps. My oh is so freaking insensitive! Every time I say something like "ugh that smell is making me sick" he's like "omg u just found out two days ago and all the sudden you have every symptom" ugh he can be such an asshole! Idk how I'm gonna make it through this trimester without killing him!!

Haha! I hear you! My DH has been getting on my nerves so bad, too. What pisses me off most is when I say I'm tired he'll say he's tired too. I'm thinking...you have NO idea buddy.

Omg yes exactly!! I just went off on him and told him he better stop being such a jerk and be sympathetic if he wants me to keep quiet about this! He doesn't want to share the news until we are 12 weeks and I told him if he doesn't offer me a shoulder when I need it, then I'm gonna tell someone who will lol
I so wish there was a way they could experience tbis just for a day! They are such sissies, they could never handle it

Ugh butter cup, I feel your pain! I have a serious aversion to chicken, the thought of it makes me sick but DH insists I am just "being difficult" lol if only they knew what we were going through!

Ugh why do they have to make things more difficult for us? Why would we make that up??

If men could get pregnant they'd act like they were dying. A week ago, DH caught a cold and he could hardly function! He was like uuugh I think I have a fever. ...it was 100 degrees. Hardly a fever! Also since finding out I'm pregnant, he takes the dog out less. (We have to pick the poop up) I can't even go near where all the dogs crap because it smells so bad! (We're in an apartment complex) Tonight, I lied and said I pregnant women can't be near dog poop because it's harmful. He can't argue with that. ...unless he googles...

I must be ridiculously lucky! I've been such a pita, I have no patience at all and keep snapping and hubby just carries on as normal, when I said I was tired he told me to sit down and brought me tea and nachos.

I was just laying in bed moaning I'm hungry and he's brought me up toast. I don't think he 'gets it' sometimes but he's really trying!

Wow jtr you are lucky! Mind if I move in with you guys for the next 9 months?? I could use some nachos! Lol

Mine is pretty good most of the time. But sometimes late at night he gets pretty huffy at my bathroom breaks I just hear loud sighs letting me know I've woken him up... again. But for the most part he has really stepped up. I didn't even know he knew how to clean a house. Turns out he's more thorough than I am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->