Mood swings anyone? :(

Holly82

Mummy to 10
Reaction score
I'm really fed up, moody and short tempered at the moment and it's making everyone in our home miserable. DH keeps asking what is wrong and I just can't answer him :(

It was only last week I got my BFP and I was really happy, even though it wasn't really planned as such lol (holiday fun with hubby :blush: ), now I feel rubbish.

Anyone else feel the same? Hormones?? :wacko:

Ohhh yes! I am 6 weeks today and have been experiencing crazy mood swings and general irrational crankiness since before I got my BFP. It was actually one of the first things that tipped me off I was pregnant. I was sitting there being quite awful to my husband and thought - what is up with me? 2 days later got my BFP.

I've just told my DH I'm not me right now but I hope to be back soon.

Me lol but just hormones and normal part of the process x

I've been pretty much shouting at everyone that I come into contact with, the *sorrryyy, I'm hormonal*

It's so bizarre. I feel alright today though, extra bizarre!

Nice to know it's normal then lol, I can barely remember what I was like before. It's so rubbish, feel so bad for everyone I come into contact with:( fx we pass this phase soon xxx

I'm happy to hear others have this going on too! I'm not yet 5 weeks pregnant and so far one of my only symptoms is being extra irritable and a bit emotional. Ugh... I hope this is a good sign.

Oh, I'm a huge witch right now. Everything sets me off. I just want to be alone and see no one.

Hormones is one way to describe it lol, the other day I had a melt down cos hubby said( whilst I was gonna park the car) what the hell you parking here for , I was like furious refused to move coz I took it as he was slating my driving ( I get worse when I am carrying boys ️Oh hoping for a girl lol ) ��

I'm fine one minute and the next I'm either shouting at the hubby for something silly or crying my eyes out over nothing. The joys... X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->