More leaks than the Titanic...

T-Bex

Mother of one
Reaction score
... have been happening on a night!

Every night this week, we've had a leak, and it's starting to annoy me now! Our BG v3's (which had previously worked fine) started leaking, and now our Wonderoo's have gone the same way! I don't use washing powder, so it's not a strip wash issue.

Any suggestions on good night time nappies, ladies? Before I loose my patience and make Bethan sleep in the bath... :shrug:

are you boosting them honey?

i found at around the 6 month marker i needed to add more into Q's nappy to see him through the night.

ive been finding this too :grr: gave up for a bit! funnily enough around the same mark as well.
ive gone onto wool now, with extra boosted wnnn, bumhugger or stretchy, seems ok so far :crosses everything: his bum is just hyyuge at nights now :haha:

I've just posted this in another thread, but try 2 bamboo squares, folded together, with a wool soaker over the top, and the combination never fails!

Might be the PUL....run water over it without an insert in it and see what happens, if it seems to go through it try throwing it in a dryer on high heat just for a little bit to seal back up the PUL. Should help.

Otherwise some good fitteds with fleece wool are great!

I'll second Lacrosse. Pocket nappies don't cut it when they start weeing more. It's 2 parters all the way and wool wool wool :thumbup:

I've just started boosting them, yeah, and it's helping a bit, but not too much.

Thanks for the wool ideas; hadn't even occured to me to move from pockets... :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->