More silly questions...

justme00

Reaction score
I've been super hungry all the time lately. Which is odd for me because I am usually one of those people that forgets to eat. Do women usually lose their apetitie when they first get pregnant because of morning sickness? OR could my body be trying to bulk up in case I am pregnant?

From when I got preg to two days ago I've been hungry so much more! It was driving me mad

Didn't make me any more hungry :D

Going on in the pregnancy I got a thing for junk food but defo wasn't one of my symptoms.

Varies for diff women.

:D x

2 women i know were really hungry and starting eating a lot more. they also said that when they were hungry instead of regular hunger pangs ( ie. ooh i'm getting hungry i should go and get something in a few minutes) it was instant major hunger pangs (ie omg, i have to eat right now or my stomach will start to eat itself) :rofl:

2 women i know were really hungry and starting eating a lot more. they also said that when they were hungry instead of regular hunger pangs ( ie. ooh i'm getting hungry i should go and get something in a few minutes) it was instant major hunger pangs (ie omg, i have to eat right now or my stomach will start to eat itself) :rofl:

ROFL...you just made my morning. I can't stop laughing, that was funny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->