Morning sickness is back?!

lau86

Reaction score
I thought it was a bit of a bug but it's been going on too long. I feel really poorly! My last two babies were two weeks late so I think I've got a long way to go. Is this the case for anyone else? I never thought I'd say this as it's likely my last pregnancy but I wish this baby would come soon!

I've had sickness all through with 3 out of 4 of my pregnancies.
this time i would be sick once or twice a week in second trimester but got more often since 25 weeks. I'm in it for the long haul lol.

I'm not actually vomitting but the nausea is back and I've come very close to it!!! The foods i can eat are limited again

Thanks Iveneverseen. How are you feeling so far? I can wait to meet baby!!

Thanks Iveneverseen. How are you feeling so far? I can wait to meet baby!!

I've had pretty tough time since i was 25 weeks with fainting once, feeling faint and sickness. some days i'm not too bad and others i feel ill lol.

But just feeling knackered all the time and achey, it's that stage isn't it where you look like a zombie and walk like a duck :haha:

How about you?
do you know what your having? are you organised? do you have a name?

I'm having my baby 6 weeks today (elective section)

Just noticed your having a Boy :) xx

I don't know why I'm surprised, this child has kicked my arse from week one with this pregnancy. I loved this bit with my other two (relaxing on mat leave before baby), but I just feel really fed up of it all. I just keep trying to tell myself to be grateful as I have a healthy baby and that's all that matters. But it's hard when I feel rotten

Both times the nausea returned the minute I hit 3rd tri. Just glad it hasn't been as severe this time round.

Plus I am getting SO FAT as I just eat all the time!!! I had done so well with my weight up till now but it's just piling on.

Lol! I feel like my apitite has increased lately. I was eating extremely healthy and craving fruit all the time up until a few weeks ago and now all I want is rubbish. :/ I don't seem to have gained weight else where on my body, I can still fit into my pre preg jeans I just cannot fasten them under my bump. Just hoping that doesn't change in this last month or so.

Third tri has been like the first tri all over again, for me, but with the added bonus of being like a giant, waddling, out-of-breath duck. I spent my morning puking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->