Morning sickness please help :'(

mum2jaydon

Reaction score
I have morning sickness all day long :( not actually vomiting which is worse, I'd rather vomit and get some relief! Anyone know anything that will help? I've never suffered so bad, I can't eat or sleep :(

aww I feel your pain :hugs:
MS hit me like a train at 6 weeks exactly, mine lasts allllll day and I even wake up during the night and have to run to the toilet to try and be sick.... rotten feeling... I have no advice im afraid, I cant eat and can barely drink so I really don't no what to recommend to you... :hugs::hugs:

Magnesium oil!!! Ive just posted about how im not suffering this time. This is my fourth pregnancy and all ive done differently is use magnesium oil spray. Are u in the uk? Holland and Barratt sell it. Its perfectly safe in pregnancy and you just spray as you need it.

I was dreadfully sick with my last pregnancy and I feel your pain..

I've done lots of research and the magnesium spray appears to be very popular as a morning sickness cure x

I am suffering quite badly had to take two nights off work last weekend (I only work three) and vomiting quite badly and suddenly.

But I haven't been sick since saturday morning, what I've found helps is:

-Sleep, lots and lots of sleep, tiredness really affects it (for me it's the biggest contributor to my MS, was last time too)

-Eating regularly, I have found if I go a long time between meals I get so ill.

-Ginger nuts, really help

-Bottled Vimto, full fat! God I have only just discovered this but to sip on while we are out at groups or whatever has really helped.

-Sea bands, I got mine from amazon for something stupid like £1.60

-some kind of carbohydrate before bed, a slice of toast or a crumpet, does help to settle the tummy.

-and before you wake up eat a biscuit and let it be absorbed before getting up

Hope that helps xxx

have you tried b natal lozenges?
homeopath or acupuncture?
none of these worked for me except anti nausea drugs from the dr... but they might help you

yeh, I was terrible from week 6 to week 9, now I am feeling great apart from being tired. So glad its over, hopes yours end soon too.

What worked for me:

Sea bands - the tighter the better, i got new ones every week (did this with my last bub too).

Vit b6 25mg in morn n again in eve

Eat carb as soon as I wake up, in bed ;) if you've a great hubby, snack on a nut bar about 10ish and then carb n protein at lunch, snack at 3 and then my usual 2 dinners in the evening ha!! If I dont eat I feel worse but I also feel awful for about 30 mins after food. This routine worked the best for me

Ginger tea or soda with freshly grated ginger which my hubby would add and leave for about 5 mins then sieve it out so I could drink it bless... did work though!!

Generally just sleeping/relaxing and having hubby do everything for you

feel better soon x

I have all day nausea and vomiting... it's no fun.
What has seemed to help is a dry snack before I move not just after I wake up, but before I stand up after sitting.
Also having something like a lemon candy to suck on when it gets really bad, or some mint.
I'm new to this so I don't have much advice... hope you find something that works for you!

I'm so sorry! I've been SO sick too. I have an all day nausea with no vomiting but LOTS of gagging. I try to eat small meals every couple of hours and I bought some Sprite Cranberry Soda which is seasonal but has helped me. Lemon heads help me when I have to get out of the house.
I was going to ask the doctor for some meds this week but I forgot when I was there :(

I wasn't this sick with my 1st so it's all new to me and not fun. My poor husband and son are being neglected but I can't help it right now. I've had a horrible cold for over a week on top of the nausea which is extra awful. Banana popsicles help me too. I've lost weight due to not having an appetite for anything really but I'm forcing myself to eat.

Hang in there it will pass soon enough! :thumbup:

Seabands have worked well enough for me...not enough to cut it completely but I don't feel miserable nauseas all the time, just mildly nauseated which is a LOT easier to deal with.

Aww thankyou so much ladies I will give anything a go right now lol

Ms has got to be the worst symptom ever! Lol but it will be worth it! Today I'm feeling a little better touch wood! Just a go crampy buy I suffer ibs which I think has gotten worse with pregnancy x

yep definitely go with eating first thing in the morning!! I eat 2 biscuits and it does help!! and eating often too as if I get hungry or go to long between meals the nausea sets in!!xx

I'm not really a breakfast person I normally just eat at tea time, bit think I might try the biscuits and see if that helps, it seems like I'm feeling sick all day and getting hungry at about 11 at night and then feel sick because it's too late to eat lol you can't win! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->