Morning sickness similar to periody feeling? Anyone else? kinda worried

MNgirl1991

Reaction score
I'm 6w1d today and started getting the WORST nauseous feeling yesterday. It's accompanied by this icky pit feeling in my abdomen similar to before I get my period. I had very light pink spotting last night when I wiped and now it's gone. Is this normal morning sickness and spotting? How did yours compare when y o u were 6 weeks? When did it get the worst for you? TIA :)

Hi, MNgirl! :hi:

I am actually right there with you - I'm 6 weeks, 3 days. I have been nauseous a lot lately and I think I know the pit feeling you're referring to but I never get it prior to AF. To me it seems like my stomach is empty and about to growl, even if I've just eaten. So I think the nausea is par for the course, but I'm not sure about the spotting. Maybe others will jump in about that?

Sending you hugs, hun. :hugs:

mine got horrible when i went to use the bathroom. it made me feel like i was going to throw up every time. it was a miracle i didnt. i never threw up from morning sickness though. i did throw up one time because of acid reflux and me eating something that worsened it (which i ate before pregnancy too and caused the same reaction to vomit) spotting is ok as long as its not red with clots or accompanied with cramps.

Thanks for the replies! I usually get a pre-crampy feeling before my period. It's hard to explain, but kinda like constant butterflies down there. It's gotten less noticeable today and the spottting has still stayed away. Which is good :)
I've noticed a dull shooting pain on the left side of my abdomen and I can't tell if it's my uterus or if it's ovarian pain. Anyone else have that? I read that it can be the cyst that forms after an egg is released and it usually goes away in the second trimester but in some cases it can rupture and cause pain. Again, I read too much and I'm getting myself all worried lol
I have really bad acid reflux lately too. I don't feel like throwing up until I eat a big meal, so I'm trying to make my meals smaller and more frequent. Blah. I hate morning sickness... :growlmad:

hey! i just wanted to stop in first trimester & ease some worries people may have.

when i was around 6 weeks i had BAD cramps for about a week. it was no bueno!!
morning sickness (actually throwing up) didn't happen for me until about 10 weeks, buttttt, i was late (as i understand) for that!

crampy & period feeling is normal & so is spotting!!!!

hope you have a healthy & happy pregnancy! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->