Morning sickness stops then starts back up

Thorpedo11

Reaction score
Please don't tell me that I'm the only one who is going through this. For the past 3 weeks I haven't had any morning sickness then this morning out of no where my morning sickness has kicked back up in full gear.

Mine has been making little come backs after a couple of weeks off. I was unimpressed!

Wish I could relate, but mines been going strong since 6 weeks and still kicking my ass at 14 weeks. I'd give anything for a 3 day let up :cry:

I had a good run for a couple of weeks and again feel down today. Could this be the tension of my upcoming check up? I've got a doctor appointment this evening and so much tensed about that!!

At work, but have been unable to concentrate, feeling pukish since morning :(

I had a good run for a couple of weeks and again feel down today. Could this be the tension of my upcoming check up? I've got a doctor appointment this evening and so much tensed about that!!

At work, but have been unable to concentrate, feeling pukish since morning :(

There are a few things that make my sickness reappear and stress/anxiety is one of them. If you've got any tried and tested techniques to ease anxiety, give that a shot. If not, maybe try some things (deep breathing, music, walks etc) and see what works for you. Hope the appointment goes well!

I had no morning sickness in the first tri and have now suddenly developed it at 22 weeks :'(

Me! It was gone for 3 weeks and the. Have spent the last 3 days hardly able to move at times...ugh...ready for that part yo be done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->