Morning sickness this early?

Ruedactyl

Reaction score
I just found out I'm pregnant today as I went to the doctor for vomiting and got a big surprise I was wondering if anyone else had morning sickness this early(4 weeks). I feel like it's to early.

I had morning sickness during weeks 4 and 5, and was so upset because I figured it meant that it was starting extra early with this pregnancy (with my son, it started around 8 weeks, and let up by about week 15, but it was quite severe). I ended up feeling fine for a few weeks, and then was vomiting for a week recently, and now fine again, and none of it is as bad as with baby #1. So, yes, I found that it can come that early, but don't worry, because it doesn't mean it will last. Hang in there!

Mine started at 4 weeks and I'm now 7 weeks and it is still here. Went to the doctor today because of it, I haven't been able to eat or drink much and have lost weight. He's given me some medication, so hopefully that will help. I'm praying it goes away at 12 weeks like it did last time (that said, I only had mild nausea last time from 6-12 weeks).
If it gets too bad see your GP.

With my son (#2) it started around 3w4d. Super early and it sucked. It wasnt nearly as bad as it was with my daughter though, so that was nice.

4 weeks. It was the only reason I tested.

Thank ladies! This is my first time being pregnant and I guess I always thought morning sickness started around 6 weeks. I how it lets up I can't keep anything down

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->