morning sickness us immanent!

angelbump

Reaction score
I know its coming..the days are getting worse! Im losing my appetite because I feel so sick just not actually being sick. I know its a good thing as hormones are ramping up a noch but I so hate being sick and always cry lol im such a wimp!
Its so close now fingers crossed it comes and goes very quickly! Unlike these bouts of nausea!
Anyone else nearly 7 week's and no sickness? X

Hate to say this but my morning sickness didnt start till week 8 and seems like it is just starting to taper off and I am just shy of 14 weeks in a few days. Hope it doesnt hit you full swing, I am pretty miserable each night around 5pm until I go to sleep.

Oh noooo! Sorry to hear hun. My friend is 12 weeks and shes sick morning noon and night and I couldnt imagine it! Really hope im a lucky one but definitely dont think im escaping it! Hoping youll feel okay for Christmas x

Mine just started kicking in the last few days. Definitely getting worse as time goes on.

I am 8 weeks now and although my stomach (with all my pregnancys) churned and churned and churned, i was never sick! Hopefully it'll be the same this time round! I hope your sickness isnt too bad, if your sick at all! xx

Thankyou kimberley me too! My m started being sick with me at around this time so just assuming ill be the same...though stranger things have happened! I really just want to make it through the xmas period x

I'm nearly 7 weeks and I am so over the nausea, and sick feeling to my stomach which started around 5 weeks and has not let up. I may get an hour break here and there throughout the day but otherwise I fell gross. Hope it subsides soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->