Morning sickness worse at 12 weeks...anyone else experience this?

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
I was hoping my ms would get better now I am getting closer to second trimester...however its getting worse...iv had a terrible day today...did anyone else experience this? xx

Yes! I had bad sickness from around week 7 - 11. It seemed to ease off for a few days at which point I thought I was over the worst. How wrong was I?!? Week 12-15 it was like overdrive and I have never felt so ill, mine was all day sickness too. After week 15 it stopped and not had anything since and currently 19 weeks :)

Yes! Mine hasn't been too bad overall but I noticed a definite increase between 12 and 15 weeks. I didn't actually vomit for the first time until 13 weeks!

I really hope my sickness clears up in the next few weeks...i can't even keep fluids down!! Feel horrible! xx

Yep! The day I hit 12 weeks was the first time I threw up. Continued daily for all of 12 and 13. Including exhausting bouts with middle of the night heartburn. 14 seems to be looking up. Now I just have flu-like aches and pains all of the time with occasional dry-heaving.

*Raises hand*

I didn't throw up until 11 weeks, 6 days. I had *just* finished gloating that I hadn't thrown up. I've only thrown up once since then, maybe a week later.

However, I still get nauseous if I haven't eaten frequently... and I'm 17 weeks!

I didn't start being sick till 8 weeks. Everyone kept telling me "it will pass by 12 weeks" I thort I can handle 4 weeks.

However .... Soon as 12 weeks hit it got a lot worse. It took all of my energy not to throw up in the waiting room, lying on the bed during my 1st scan lol.

It then turned out to be ALL day sickness till 28 weeks to which it slowed down to once a day sickness. And then by 32 weeks every couple of days.

Moral of the story ... Don't listen when people say it usually stops at 12 weeks, it gives you false hope.

Mine peaked just before 14 weeks (got really horrible at that time) then suddenly improved drastically right at 14 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->