Morning wash - top and tail or wipes?

Bec L

Proud mum to 2 girls/1boy
Reaction score
I know most people swap from cotton wool/water to wipes when changing nappies but do you still wash your baby in the morning using water or do you use wipes for that too? :shrug:

I would always top and tail in the morning. I only ever used baby wipes on their bums as it used to leave my daughters face quite red, but it is really up to yourself. xxx

When changing his nappy, I use wipes. Every morning, I give him a top and tail with water, oilatum as he has dry skin, a flannel for the top and a seperate one for the bottom.

I top and tail Dec every morning, I do use wipes on his face but only when he is messy from eating or if we are out doors and he needs a wipe.

I top and tail Lewis every morning using warm water and cotton wool, starting at the top and working down. (A different piece for each eye and body part).

He gets a bath each night using baby bath and I only use wipes to wipe his face after he's eaten. (He's a mucky little thing).

my LO doesnt really get a wash each morning...is this bad of me!?! I brush his teeth but thats about it.

He baths each night and I'll wipe his face after dinner if he's mucky but thats it...

Is that bad?!..

Thanks girls. I still use a top and tail bowl and cotton wool too but it was just that I noitced on a pack of wipes it said it was gentle on the eyes and face or something and I thought maybe other people used them for the morning wash.

Tinytoes - no it's not bad!! Totally up to you if you wash your LO in the morning. Poppy has had her hands in her mouth all night and usually has milk round her chops, so she always needs a good wipe down ;)

my LO doesnt really get a wash each morning...is this bad of me!?! I brush his teeth but thats about it.

He baths each night and I'll wipe his face after dinner if he's mucky but thats it...

Is that bad?!..

I was starting to wonder the same :blush: Hannah gets a bath before bed and her face gets cleaned off with a washcloth after every meal (she's really messy) but that's about it

Is that bad?!..

I was starting to wonder the same :blush: Hannah gets a bath before bed and her face gets cleaned off with a washcloth after every meal (she's really messy) but that's about it

phew! I was starting to feel like a bad mum :rofl:

i always use cotton wool and water for millie's neck and face etc. as for her bum i use cotton wool and water at every change apart from when we are out, when it's a very dirty bum.

i use wipes for maddi's bum, and then flannel water and top-to-toe wash for her 'top' - this is every morning, and then a bath at night :)

Is that bad?!..

phew! I was starting to feel like a bad mum :rofl:

so was I :rofl:

Is that bad?!..

Well if you are bad, so am I. :blush: I bathe Helena every night, but I don't wipe her down each morning. Sometimes if her hands are all grubby I give them a wipe.

we usually bath morning and evening, but if i don't bath i wouldn't be averse to using wipes. xxx

op and tail wash in the morning....if her face is dirty or mucky i use a damp flannell we have always in the bathrom for her ....wipes on her bum and a bath every night

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->