Most comfortable leash for two year old?

M

Magsy

Does anyone use backpack leashes with their toddler? Which brands are the most comfortable for them? We'll probably be using them a few times a week, so I'd like something that won't bother her shoulder or back. Thanks!

Never needed the rein part because he's a bad walker and likes to hold hands but we had the Little Life ones in dinosaur version. He loved wearing them and they're adorable.

We had a little life back pack in giraffe print for Olivia but only used it a couple of times because she hated being on reins. If I didn't go where she wanted to go she would immediately drop to the floor and do the sack of spuds impression. Then I'd have to carry her back home like that. :dohh:

They were selling little life back packs in mothercare when I was in there the other day so I would recommend you go there and get her to try one on before you buy it as they are quite expensive and she'll either love or hate it.

we had one but found it useless it was a little life one but everytime he tried to go in a different direction he would fall on his bum :/ and i found that putting his sippy cup in the bag weighed it down to much for him to wear so when ever we used it it was empty and we would end up dumping it in our bag after a while

We have a dinosaur Little Life one and DS loved it! We don't use it as much now but I think they are great :)

We have the dinosaur Little Life one too. My DS still uses it when we go out to store his sunglasses and hat. I bought my two friends the backpack for their LO's and one love it, and one hated it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->