Mother's Day movie pop up

Fizzyfefe

Mama and pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Wow, this ad is annoying and is interfering with my BnB usage! It literally pops up on every page. I'm using a mobile and originally had no issues closing it. However, when I switched it over to the desktop mode to upload the screenshot, I was not able to close the ad at all (making me refresh the page and losing the message I originally typed). Can this be fixed please? I am in the US and on my iPhone.

Maybe it'll work this time...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 1
I get it us iPhone user here. I hate it every page every time

What happens when you press [x] and how many page loads before it pops up again please?

Are you only using a handheld device?

x

Agreed! Very annoying. Not to mention it's like rubbing salt in the wound for those of us who unfortunately NOT mothers. I really don't need to hear "Happy Mother's Day" blaring over my computer speakers...:cry:

ETA...I'm on a laptop. I had to switch browsers because I couldn't get it to go away.

It closes when I press the [x]. It loads on every single page. Yes, I am only using my mobile.

It's not on as much now. But I only use my mobile.

Agreed! Very annoying. Not to mention it's like rubbing salt in the wound for those of us who unfortunately NOT mothers. I really don't need to hear "Happy Mother's Day" blaring over my computer speakers...:cry:

ETA...I'm on a laptop. I had to switch browsers because I couldn't get it to go away.
:hugs: I'm so sorry.

I have got in touch with the relevant department and hope for feedback soon.

<3

Been doing it for me for a few days as well. I can "x" out of it, but every single page I load it pops up. I was using it on an iPhone and it did it though it doesn't on my iPad.

This ad has now been removed from BnB.

<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"