Movement in the first tri

iwantabub

Reaction score
So ive been getting flutters the kast week or two when i lay down flat on my back.... this is baby #2 so i know what they are... but i talked myself out of it...

Everything i read says women saying its gas blah blah not possible etc... im 11wks tomoro.

Well i swear i dont have gas and i know the feeling ... its like a bubble scraping on the inside of my uterus but so light deep down.

Well i had my first mw appt yesterday and she said its totally possible!!!! She said she felt it that early too with her second and other pregnancies and to go with my gut as i know what my body is like.

Im still think im going nuts but i am super happy to hear its possible to feel something as i really was wondering wheather i was crazy lol.

Anyone else optimistic about flutters early on?

Yeah, I am about 12 weeks I think (I don't keep track very well) and I have been feeling it for a couple of weeks now, I am on my third, to I know exactly what I am feeling.

I'm sure I've felt it since about 11 weeks too.
I put myself down as crazy first few times.
But it happened often and only when i lie on my back too
Bub implanted at top of my uterus this time.
So when uterus comes above pubic bone
Bub comes as early as poss up too.
Plus this one is way more active than my ds was
For scans it has been moving like crazy!!
Ds only ever did little moves.
So I'm with u on this one :)
I don't think its kicks in feeling
More like big movements,
Like bub flipping :)

I was 12 weeks with my second when I felt the little flutery feeling and everyone told me theres no way it was baby! And now finding this thread I do believe what I felt then was my baby! He was probably larger at 12 weeks anyway he was a lump born!! Lol

I on to number seven and have felt movement earlier each time. I truly believe you can feel it with your first but you don't know what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->