Movement question

bmuir11207

Mother of 2 girls
Reaction score
My little one had be SO active over a few day more active than i had ever felt her be in my whole pregnancy. Then yesterday she slowed way down. She has moved some but not nearly as much as she was is there a chance she is just getting ready for be big day?:shrug::shrug::shrug:

That is very possible or she is just tired out after having some over active days :)

Any different movements should be checked out. I was in and out of hospital from30 weeks with my son, he never really had a good movement pattern so any time I hadnt felt him for the day I went in, they said he was a very lazy baby. He was born very healthy at 41 weeks but hearing his heart beat and seeing his movements on screen put my mind at rest.

I agree with Loulouamy that any reduced movements should be checked out. Its better to be safe than sorry. Like her baby, my baby has no pattern and some days is very quiet. If i feel like she has not moved enough then I go get a CTG. Its just not worth the risk, Dont ever feel like you are bothering anyone by going to the hospital cause thats what they are there for , baby comes first.

For my little girl after an extremely active day, she may be on the quieter side the next day. Still feel movement but not as strong. The very next day she is usually back to kicking her normal ways.

Mine is the same. There are days where he will be active and then days where I barely feel him move. My obgyn said he can have his days too, and just wants to be quiet and relax. She wasn't worried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->