Movements - 32 weeks

Fermerswife

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

As the title suggests I'm just over 32 weeks now. Yesterday and today baby's movements seem a little duller, I'm still getting 10 movements etc it's just they're not as strong, my belly isn't jumping around and contorting like it has been. I know this used to happen earlier on when baby got into a certain position but has anyone has this happen this far along or is baby running out of space to move?

I'll keep an eye on it and ring maternity if not happy but I just wondered about your experiences.

Thanks

Any movement reduced should be checked... However if its just the type of movement then I remember at 32 weeks having a distinct change as well no contorting and all just jabbs and rolls that felt lighter ... I think that's when baby had a growth spurt and it took a bit for my tummy to catch up and he ran outa room for a bit...

If bubs is moving less amount of times I'd call if its just a change in types then I would say all is probably fine

Some days baby can be quieter, if they're facing inwards or of you'e been particularly active, or even if you they're growing a bit more (have you been eating lots or feeling more tired - that's normally a good sign of that).

If you're still feeling movements, then everything is fine, but if you're not happy then you're better to go and get checked - better safe than sorry. If you want to check, have a cold drink and lie on your left side and see if that brings baby round to kicking more.

Thanks girls, definately more of a change in types than frequency. Baby is more active in the afternoon, so I'll keep an eye on things the rest of the day and see how things go. As I say no immediate worry at the frequency of movements is still there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->