Movements - what do you think?

Helen76

Mummy to Luke
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm 21 weeks and have an anterior placenta so haven't felt the baby move yet. For the last few days on an evening I've felt something happening inside me, it's very subtle and not constant but it's down towards my pubic bone, is that too low for it to be the baby?

Really wish I'd bought a Doppler!

H xx

i'm 24 weeks....and when i really think about it is was about 21 weeks maybe a bit earlier when i started feeling the movements enough to distinguish them....i was feeling movement earlier just really hard to tell what it was....my placenta is in the front too so i don't feel too much in the front that often (although as the baby gets stronger i do)....i feel a lot on the sides....and my baby kicks me in the cervix all the time...feels really weird....so its pretty normal to feel movement really low....

Thanks for your reply, really helpful. Can't wait to feel baby move for definite!

H xx

I'm 22 weeks with an anterior placenta as well. I only feel baby's kicks low down, if he changes position and kicks anywhere else I don't typically feel it.

I have a posterior placenta but still feel kicks low down sometimes

This is all sounding good and giving me hope!

H xx

I've been feeling my baby kick for about a week now, and he or she always kicks me down low, I even managed to film it. It's really quite light at the moment but given longer I expect it'll get stronger.

I had my doppler out earlier and felt the baby kick as I heard it :)

I also have an anterior placenta and thats about the same time I felt movements and they were low. I now feel baby daily though still not a lot! Sometimes low and sometimes around my belly button and to the sides :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->