Moving from NTNP soon...Official

mommy2lilmen

Reaction score
Well DH and I have decided to try for a girl baby, but will be bleased with a boy. I am nervous and scared. We are waiting till my period shows to start. So for now I will stick around in here cus things might change still.
Im so scared:shock: !!! But happy :happydance:
Scared financially
Scared the older boys will think Im adding to upset them
Scared Scared Scared. I have 6 boys and so would love pink..but I just dont know. mixed feelings. Poor DH and I were :sex: and i bursted into tears and didnt want to continue cus I know my fertility...ugh. Anyways lol

:dust: to you! I hope you finally get your little girl, though with so many brothers she may not end up so girly! The good thing is that you and your OH won't have to worry about chasing boys off because older brothers will take care of that!

:dust: to you! I hope you finally get your little girl, though with so many brothers she may not end up so girly! The good thing is that you and your OH won't have to worry about chasing boys off because older brothers will take care of that!

Lol ya she would have many.
im so scared and happy at same time.

Congratulations on your decision hun :dance:
Fingers crossed for a pink bump xxxx

Good luck iam just waiting on AF to coma as i have just got a BFN and temps droped this am so iam out this month then i am going in to ttc #3 iam hoping for a girl as i have 2 boys nut another boy will be as loved

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->