Moving here from TTC

BeesBella

Mama of 1 and expecting number 2 in July 2019
Reaction score
Hiya.
Just wanted to introduce myself.
I was TTC for 6 cycles, temping, using OPKs, taking loads of vitamins, BDing every single day, using Pre-Seed etc etc etc etc etc......and no luck !
So me and OH have decided that, with exams and everything coming up (university) it's best if we just stop trying and just relax and hope for the best. I usually ovulate around CD16 so I am just gunna guess ovulation. We are going to continue using Pre-Seed because we have some left and better to use it than let it go to waste.
I am really hoping that taking a relaxed approach will help me get my much wanted BFP !!!
:dust: to all !

Me too, and for exactly the same reasons. What you doing at uni? My finals are at the end of May. Kinda hoping that if I stop trying to get bfp it'll just happen. Good luck, :dust:

I'm doing Biomedical Science and if I don't get my BFP before then, I am starting Midwifery in Feb 2012. What are you doing ? Good luck with your finals !

History and sociology b.a. for my sins :S Biomedical science, sounds complicated! I'm hoping the removal of stress when I finish will aide with conception :)

hi everyone,

im new here been ntnp 11 months now been driving myself crazy picking at tiny symptoms every month but refuse to chart and check cms etc etc....

I have a 7year old and am beyond broody for no2! im 2 dpo and already online to check others symptoms so wanted to join this link with other girls who are just relaxed in tryin (and secretly hoping you'll calm my crazies :-D)

My OH is so laid back its unreal and keeps telling me to relax but i swear pregnant women are stalking me LOL

:wave: hi everyone, nice to meet you all. DH and I have only just started NTNP for baby #3.

With our first son, we didnt even think about it and I fell pregnant on our 2nd cycle. However, when we were TTC our second son I was completely obsessed. I joined every forum and fertility website and read every book I could find, obsessively charted, gave up alcohol, caffeine and changed my diet, took every potion under the sun etc etc. After 11 stressful months with no success we decided to take a break from actively TTC, went out with friends, drank far too much wine, went on holiday and didnt even realise until I checked my charts a month later that I was late - low and behold 8 months later we had our son :wacko:

This time round were trying to be completely relaxed again hence the NTNP rather than TTC status and hoping that it will work sooner rather than later for us

Looking forward to getting to know you all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->