Moving on over.

REMItjsX3

TTC #1
Reaction score
hello ladies. i'm moving over here from TTC, i guess i kind of feel out of place over there. i've been stalking this forum for a few days now, and definitely think i might belong over here :) this month will be the second month OH and i are ntnp'ing. i've been getting the same disappointments when i get a BFN or AF comes along just as some of the ladies on here are. i'm having a tough time keeping my head up and believing that it will happen.
infertility is scaring the crap out of me... a few years ago a routine papsmear turned into a nightmare for me, because the ob-gyn found cancerous cells on my cervix -- i would never wish the 'treatment' i went through for that on my worst enemy. also, my fiance is an insulin dependent diabetic and that alone is known to cause sterility in some cases. so, again. just trying to keep the faith is wearing me down.
keeping our fingers crossed though!

Welcome :wave: I hope it happens for you soon, dont loose hope xxx

Definitely keep the hope! My best friend is currently 6 1/2 mths pregnant and she had exactly the same treatment you're talking about almost 2 years ago. Touch wood, she is having a 'text book pregnancy' so far. Only difference is that she has more Dr and midwife appointments as they want to make sure her cervix is okay, plus she has a family history of diabetes, so they are keeping a good eye on her.

I'm officially on cycle two myself. I look forward to hearing how you get on. Nx

thank you very much ladies :D, i'm trying my best!
NotNic -- i'm glad someone can relate to what i'm going through,:)

Hey there! I kind of gander through NTNP and TTC :) I'm currently on cycle 6 since I've come off BCP. I'm trying to take it easy this cycle though, that's why I'm fishing around all the forums. My docs found those abnormal cells a couple years ago on me as well, I've had like 4 colposcopy's and the biopsy's and have another scheduled for Tuesday. So far nothing has cleared up on it's own but it hasn't worsened either so they were just monitoring it. I know my doc mentioned last time that if it didn't clear up on its own they wanted to do the laser treatment. I was just wondering what treatment you got or if was the same thing. I was thinking about refusing the laser if until I've had a baby but I don't know what the doc is going to say. Any info would be appreciated :)

Welcome! Keep the hope alive. You never know what little miracle may be right around the corner.

Don't give up hope :) My dad is insulin-dependent diabetic as well and has three healthy kids :) I hope you get your BFP soon! Welcome to NTNP!

Hey there! I kind of gander through NTNP and TTC :) I'm currently on cycle 6 since I've come off BCP. I'm trying to take it easy this cycle though, that's why I'm fishing around all the forums. My docs found those abnormal cells a couple years ago on me as well, I've had like 4 colposcopy's and the biopsy's and have another scheduled for Tuesday. So far nothing has cleared up on it's own but it hasn't worsened either so they were just monitoring it. I know my doc mentioned last time that if it didn't clear up on its own they wanted to do the laser treatment. I was just wondering what treatment you got or if was the same thing. I was thinking about refusing the laser if until I've had a baby but I don't know what the doc is going to say. Any info would be appreciated :)

honestly, i was never even offered a lazer. they did a procedure called cryotherapy. basically, they freeze your cervix. which, btw, makes you cramp instantly. then they 'thaw it out' (sounds like a hock of meat, lol) and then they freeze it again. really, i thought it was absolutely disgusting. lol. only because when they freeze it for the second time they don't 'thaw' it out right there, they let it 'thaw' itself out so you have to wear a pantyliner for i think it was a week and get nasty nasty discharge. i get shivers up my spine just thinking about it... but then again the thought of a lazer is kind of nerve-wracking itself.
good luck, hon!

thank you so much for your support, ladies. it really means the world :D <3

:wave: Hello and welcome! I really hope that NTNP is easier on you than TTC which can very quickly become all consuming. I hope your stay here is short and sweet. :thumbup:

honestly, i was never even offered a lazer. they did a procedure called cryotherapy. basically, they freeze your cervix. which, btw, makes you cramp instantly. then they 'thaw it out' (sounds like a hock of meat, lol) and then they freeze it again. really, i thought it was absolutely disgusting. lol. only because when they freeze it for the second time they don't 'thaw' it out right there, they let it 'thaw' itself out so you have to wear a pantyliner for i think it was a week and get nasty nasty discharge. i get shivers up my spine just thinking about it... but then again the thought of a lazer is kind of nerve-wracking itself.
good luck, hon!

Ok I've never heard of that procedure. I guess I'll see what the doc has to say on Tuesday when I get there. The one you had does sound scary too though. I'm sorry you had to go through that. Welcome to this "fun" journey :) haha well the bding is fun, but not the waiting game!!

good luck, hon!

Ok I've never heard of that procedure. I guess I'll see what the doc has to say on Tuesday when I get there. The one you had does sound scary too though. I'm sorry you had to go through that. Welcome to this "fun" journey :) haha well the bding is fun, but not the waiting game!!

i think i'd much rather do the procedure i went through than a laser treatment. i know the doctors are supposed to be skilled at what they do but i can't fathom the fact that it's a fricken laser up your hoo-ha. lol :D

Ya I'm pretty much getting ready to refuse haha. We'll see how that goes. They say the laser leaves scar tissue though and that can be a problem with TTC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->