Moving out of our room

ab2401

Reaction score
So I was thinking about moving Rylee to her own room once she gets over this cold.

I want to and I dont want too..... dont ask me why because I dont know :rofl:

what age was you little one when you gave them the boot to their own room?

I originally intended to keep Aaron with us for the recommended 6 months, but I think he was about the same age as Rylee when we moved him into his own room, in the hope that he might sleep better (didn't work though).

I was a bit worried the first couple of nights and sad that he was growing up, but it's worked fine for us.

I am thinking of 6 months but it depends when he is able to get out of the moses basket really.

Hummm well Rylee has been sleeping in her crib since she was almost 2 months.... and she sleeps great in it.... I dont mind her in our room shes not bad or anything.... I think its just more of.... we have had her room set up since I was 6 months prego and its getting no use.

I didnt know that it was recommended that they stay in moms/dads room for 6 months.... maybe since shes not bad about sleeping I will not move her but IDK.... I'm so lost and confused.

LOL

Thanks girls for your input.... anyone else?

Caitlins in with us still as her rooms not 100% ready & I'm waiting on her new cot! OH considered putting her in her own room a couple of months back but this Mummy said NO!!! Ha!

As soon as Caitlins cot is here & up she will be cosying in there which I am looking forward to but its scarey somehow haha I have the ease that Caitlin has a breathing monitor & sound monitors though so makes me feel better.

Personal choice I guess :D

Colton co-sleeps with us! Even the throught of putting him in his own room is terrifing to me right now! :shock:
We set up his crib yesterday and he slept in it from 11pm-1am. Usually he sleeps longer but I think he slightly woke and nobody was there so he really woke up. I imagine that it doesn't help I'm constantly going over and lifting his covers to make sure he is breathing fine.
I love having him next to me because I love cuddling wiht him and I can always just lay my hand on him and know he is breathing good. Not that we have ever had a problem with him not breathing or anything... but just the thought scares the crap out of me!! :sad1:

I originally intended to keep Aaron with us for the recommended 6 months, but I think he was about the same age as Rylee when we moved him into his own room, in the hope that he might sleep better (didn't work though).

I was a bit worried the first couple of nights and sad that he was growing up, but it's worked fine for us.

It didnt work?

bugga

I was thinking of trying this (we;re back to the old waking every 3 hrs thing)

:dohh:

We also co-sleep, and I won't be putting Kaya in her own room until she is able to get out of her own bed and come through to our room herself (maybe 9-10 months)

Kacy went in her own room at 2 and a half months, it made her sleep throw.

Kira has been in her own room since she was a month old, and it has made her in to a routine, and she has started sleeping through cos of it. she didn't like her moses basket

Ours went into their room at 10 weeks old when they started sleeping through the night. They were still sharing a cot at that point. They snore like their Father (he'll say like me) so it was a relief in the end for all of us.

Rhiannon still in with me atm, im living at home with parents so nowhere to put her..(unless garden shed is an option :rofl:)

because Rhi used to choke as a newborn and turn blue im a bit hesitent to leave her on her own sleeping, personally ill prob put her in her own room when she is mostly on solids and less milk as its her milk that she is bringing back up and choking on :(...

cant wait but can at the same time, i feel like a cat burglar creeping round after she gone bed lol.. i cant even read a book coz light will wake her...

Ebonii is still in with us but its only because our house is too small :dohh: if we could get her in her own room she would be soon as we move we are gonna get her settled into her new room god knows wen that will be tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->