Moving over from WTT

aidensxmomma

4 on Earth, Many in Heaven
Reaction score
Hi everyone!:flower:

I'm Terah and I'm moving over from WTT to start NTNP #4. This is the week of my placebo pills for my birth control and then I'm officially done with them.:happydance: We were going to wait until September but I was having problems with my birth control so instead of switching kinds, my DH and I decided to NTNP instead.

My DH and I have been married a little over five months and have been together almost five years. We have three children, Aiden who is four, Madalynn who is 2 1/2 and an angel daughter named Seraphina.

I look forward to being in here and getting to know everyone. :)

:hi::hi: i am 26 and this is mine and my husbands 1st cycle ntnp, hope your journey is a short one!

hello again i keep finding your posts lol good luck chick

Hello

I'm new too, I'm currently juggling between WTT and here as I have lots of friends over there. This is mine and Husband's first month of NTNP.

We're trying very hard to be casual about it all. Fingers crossed it happens soon for us all.xxx

Hello

I'm new too, I'm currently juggling between WTT and here as I have lots of friends over there. This is mine and Husband's first month of NTNP.

We're trying very hard to be casual about it all. Fingers crossed it happens soon for us all.xxx

we're trying really hard to be casual about it all too. It's just difficult because I'm so impatient. Lol

I moved over from wtt last week, I'm on cd5 of my first cycle and am on the lookout for someone to do this with! OH and I have been together 7 years and this will be our second child. He's very relaxed but I find it hard to think of anything else!

I moved over from wtt last week, I'm on cd5 of my first cycle and am on the lookout for someone to do this with! OH and I have been together 7 years and this will be our second child. He's very relaxed but I find it hard to think of anything else!

my DH is super relaxed about it too. I can't think of much else either. My poor DH is getting sick of me talking about it. Lol. I'm on cd15 of my first cycle NTNP. I'll be your buddy if you want even though our cycles are a little different.:thumbup:

Sorry I wasn't online the weekend but yeah would love to be buddies!

It's really hard to be relaxed about it. OH is really non chalant about everything. Doesn't really care when we have sex or anything. I don't think he realizes that we need to have sex at a certain time!!

It's really hard to be relaxed about it. OH is really non chalant about everything. Doesn't really care when we have sex or anything. I don't think he realizes that we need to have sex at a certain time!!

Ha ha mine is the exact same-fairly co-operative but all the plotting falls to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->