moving up the crib

alice&bump

mummy to katie
Reaction score
every night when i put katie to bed, i make sure she's feet to foot etc, but recently when she's been waking up, she's shuffled herself so her head's right up against the bumper at the top of the crib! how the hell is she doing it?!

she's only 8 weeks so its not as if she's waking up and deliberately moving herself!

I used to wake up and find leeon in all sorts of ways in his crib when he was about 4 months old he managed to turn himself all the way round somehow! She is probably just comfy that way my son always sleeps with his head resting against the top of the cot or when he was younger his crib!

Niamh has been doing the same. For the last few nights i've been using a sleeping bag and she doesn't move quite as much.

Sleeping bags are great at keeping them a little more contained!

i put katie in her sleepin bag first time the other night and she loves it. still wiggled her way up tho! i've given birth to the next houdini i think!!!!

my daughter does this too. we think she kicks the board at the bottom and pushes herself up. luckily she's never gone too far up the crib tho!we just try to make sure we wrap her up tightly and so the sheets are under her arms for safety.

jack has been doing that ever since he was that ages, hes now in his big boy cot and he still does it lol, i think they just move around so much that some how that get to the top, its nothing to worry about jack has alway been fine,

LOL! Liv does this too, even in her grobag. In fact the other morning I woke up to her crying and she had somehow managed to lift up the cot bumper and put her head underneath so it was banging on the wooden slats!!!! I think she has learnt her lesson tho coz she hasn't done it since! x

LOL! Liv does this too, even in her grobag. In fact the other morning I woke up to her crying and she had somehow managed to lift up the cot bumper and put her head underneath so it was banging on the wooden slats!!!! I think she has learnt her lesson tho coz she hasn't done it since! x

:lol: that brings back some memories to me hehe leeon did the same!

Cunning eh? How come they don't move like that when they're awake, huh? :lol:

When C and T used to sleep side-by-side in the cot I often found Charlotte with her feet up on Tom in the morning.

Cunning eh? How come they don't move like that when they're awake, huh? :lol:

When C and T used to sleep side-by-side in the cot I often found Charlotte with her feet up on Tom in the morning.

Now that i have to see ive always loved the thought of 2 twin babies in 1 cot side by side its lovely x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->