movinget back in to the 1st tri...hi!

kellycontrary

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm approx 4/5 weeks along with number 2. Excited and more nervous this time not sure why!! The urge to test is still there...Every other day although I know it's out of my hands! Felt sick but never vomited the first time round, this time Ive been sick and tummy cramps have been strong already! I guess my body is just adjusting quicker this time? Some days like full belly ache. Not booked a docs appt. Yet!

Who is due in Jan and how are you feeling?

Welcome back! I'm due in December and am FINALLY starting to lose the sickness. Though I still get it after I eat... There is a light at the end of the tunnel!

congratulations!!! I also just found out I am expecting again (baby #5 for us!) and haven't even missed my period yet (is due this Friday). I am due around Jan 22 and saw my dr today. He just put in a referral to my OB and gave me a req for beta blood work to do in one weeks time and not before. Other than that I have had no symptoms really, if I do, I tell myself its much to early to be feeling any kind of symptoms yet anyways...isn't it? lol. Tiredness I have but I also am running after 4 other little rugrats (ages 7,5,3,1) so that would make anyone tired I'm sure!! I am eager for more symptoms (even the yucky ones!) to make it seem more real!

thanks for all your responses! I know what you mean about symptoms. I like that I have them, as I cant quite believe how quickly I fell this time round, much harder the first time!!! The days when I feel not much at all(like today) I panic!!

Good luck to you all :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->