Mr Sperm meet Mrs Eggy

Baronessgogo

Mum to Thomas Michael
Reaction score
Just general random post. Starting the SMEP tomorrow, after first AF after MMC, and slightly excited now to be trying again. I am trying not to be, and know that i can't be as lucky (or unlucky depending on how you look at it) to be caught the first time again, but i still can't help the mounting excitement in me thinking that in 3 weeks, i could be pregnant.

Sorry for the randomness but as you can tell i'm a little excited.

Don't worry petal, I feel the same way!! We were give nthe go ahead to start TTC again as soon as the bleeding stopped (frankly I had no inclination to do anything even remotely energetic before then anyway!).. still waiting for dear AF to make her grand entrance mind, m/c was only 3 weeks ago..

Have to admit to hoing my cycle isn't too screwed up after the m/c - from age 11 I've had wonderfully regular cycles of 21 days - not one day more, not one day less - so **hoping** AF comes quickly so we can get on with the important buisness of ttc again :D

I really hope it comes soon for you then and you can start as soon as you can :)

CD9 and feeling fine lol.

Im actually quite surprised about how ok i feel about it all, i was sure i was going to be terrible because of how bad i felt after the MMC, but im quite positive, and that makes me happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->