MS and food aversions

bther

Single mummy to Zachary
Reaction score
Urgh. Since last Thursday my MS eased up some and I could actually eat three meals a day. Now it's come back and although I'm not throwing up, the sight/smell/thought of some food is sickening and my nausea is almost constant.

I find that toasted white bread helps (pre pregnancy I usually only ever eat wholemeal bread) or embarrassingly salty chips/French fries. So obviously I'm getting no where near my 5 a day and feeling quite crappy about it.

Please tell me I'm not alone!

Yes yes yes :( the past couple days I have been like this. Since like mid last week. Except I haven't found anything that I want to eat. I just have to find something that sounds ok at the moment and force it down before it becomes revolting. Ugh. I'm sorry you're having this too x_x

MS caused me to lose 6kgs between 7wks & 12wks.. :wacko:
Only being able to eat buttery/Vegemite toast twice a day & cordial will probably do that! Aswell as feeling sick, I had zero appetite.

Encouragingly though, this 13th week has been better..
But I still can only eat 3/4 of a normal sized meal before I start gagging & can't swallow what I've just chewed :wacko: Soo weird.. I'm just keeping up with what I can eat.. Strawberries/bananas/toast etc..

It gets better ladies! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->