mucous plug or cervical mucus?

mummytobe_93

Reaction score
I can't upload a photo but I've been losing (what I thiught) was my mycus plug. Green and snotty and thick completely different from normal Cm however I send a photo to my cousin who is first yr midwife and asked what she thought and she said its just cervical mucus.

After looking at all the photos on Google in pretty sure its my mucus plug, hmm I don't know what to think. It's like snot out of your nose but probably thicker sorry for the tmi. But no blood. However with my daughter I had a bloody show at the same time as mycus plug.

I'm 39 weeks tomorrow. Thanks

I had this for weeks and I do think it was my plug. There was never blood, and in fact I never had a bloody show at all, and can be certain of this as my waters broke in the pool and still there was no blood, which would have been visible in the water. Maybe there just isn't always blood in it? :shrug:

I have had this a few times didn't really pay much attention as it has only been a small amount and seems to only be at times when TMI I have strained too much due to being constipated! I just thought it was cervical mucus tbh :shrug:

I do not remember losing my mucus plug last time and I didn't have any blood I assume it all happened when my waters broke :shrug:

I had this for weeks and I do think it was my plug. There was never blood, and in fact I never had a bloody show at all, and can be certain of this as my waters broke in the pool and still there was no blood, which would have been visible in the water. Maybe there just isn't always blood in it? :shrug:

Ditto!

When I miscarried my mucous plug was really long and sorta clearish, I can't really explain the consistency but it definitely wasn't like regular cervical mucous. I guess it was more like watery snot? Haha sorry gross I know

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->