• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mucus and fresh blood 32 weeks?

Hollie West

Reaction score
hi ladies,
I’m 32 weeks and been having some heavy mucus all day and been wiping some blood the last time I went toilet about 15 mins ago.

Only small bits,
But still worrying me a bit,

I’ve had some period cramps but nothing much and he’s still moving,

Xx
A2870428-B2F4-4684-97C1-73B971C6BBBF.jpeg 91C16CED-570A-4E46-851F-A8D7D1C1FD6A.jpeg
C1B88D04-2085-4827-A2FB-417FF8D106FA.jpeg

It kind of looks like your plug, but as its fresh blood please phone for advice even if it's not much! When I lost mine at 31 weeks they wanted me in for a check up asap! The blood i had was a lot less than yours but more streaky in the mucus, i also had period cramps and everything else, and that's when they determined preterm labour and needed all the meds and steroids! Don't want to frighten you, because it may not be that, but please phone for advice, it may be the same that happened to me just last week! Good luck hun x

I’ve got some period cramps and I’ve had a few strong BH’s and heavy mucus all day but the blood has only just happened now.

I had a consultant appointment this morning and my midwife was mortified that baby is engaged and I said aw he can stay comfy and she said no it’s way too early.

I’ll give them a ring but won’t be able to get up for a check over until my other half is home from work at 7ish
Xx

I’ve got some period cramps and I’ve had a few strong BH’s and heavy mucus all day but the blood has only just happened now.

I had a consultant appointment this morning and my midwife was mortified that baby is engaged and I said aw he can stay comfy and she said no it’s way too early.

I’ll give them a ring but won’t be able to get up for a check over until my other half is home from work at 7ish
Xx

EXACTLY what happened to me by the sounds! It wasn't until I got to the hospital that they realised baby was also engaging! They will want you in 100%! After 7 should be fine just let them know that but please phone them, if something is trying to start you'll get the meds I got to stop it, please let me know what they say, I do hope it's not what I was going through though! Make sure to show them the pictures of it too x

Ahhh god.
He’s got 8 weeks left of cooking to do !

I’ve never wiped this much blood so I thought I’d take photos so I can refer to them.

I’m relaxing on the couch and I’ll give them a call xx

I know hun I'm trying to keep mine in as we speak! My period pains and cramps are back again after being free of them for a little while, trying to relax now and see if they die off like they did last week! Good luck hun and let me know what they say x

It could be plug but it can regenerate. Do call them if you're concerned :thumbup:

Looks normol hon. But keep an eye on the blood.
It may be a bit of the plug. I lost mine 2 weeks ago almost but was alot more thicker than that it was like a lump of wax with brown in the centre and quite big. Then after I had blood mixed with my mukas but quite alot. I was 33+6 when I lost mine and totally freaked out thinking I was going to go into preterm labour but here I am almost 36 weeks.
If ure worried hon just give ure midwife a call and show her. It's good u took a photo. I didnt take a photo of mine because it turned my stomach to much. The thickness of it was crazy. It was not like any mukas I've ever seen b4.
I was like what the hell is that lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"