Mucus plug questions (TMI)

Jcliff

Reaction score
What exactly does it look like? And does it happen all at once or can it come out slowly? ive been having discharge (clear and yellow) the past two days. Today like a chunk of yellow like snot was on toliet paper after going to the potty. It was a small amount, but its not normal for me to have. Can this be the beginning of the M.P? Thanks.

That sounds like the plug. It can come out in pieces over time or as one big chunk. Just don't google it for pics unless you have a very tough stomach, lol. I did that last time and am still traumatized. In some women, it can be tinged with blood, and some only see clear or yellow mucus. Mine never had blood in it and came in little spurts like yours.

Mine had blood and was pretty gross lol. It happened all at once. I went to the l&d and they sent me home since i wasn't in labor yet.

Fast forward later that night ....contractions less than 5min apart...back at l&d and i was in labor!!

So could be the start of things!!!

Ive been losing my plug sine 34 weeks and it is the same..not bloody but a yellow colour.

I was wondering this. I had assumed it would have streaks of blood. The yesterday when I wiped I had what I thought it would look like but without. Still not convinced it was the start and not just discharge. I always thought I would just know!!

I've had the same since sunday, it's your plug coming away.

I had the same yesterday after a very vigorous membrane sweep from my midwife!. It to me looked like snot!! No better way of describing it really! Haven't had any contractions since though....fingers crossed it happens for us! :happydance:X

I haven't had anything since tho :(

Ive been losing.plug since about.33 weeks. It'll come out in little bits, and usually after a poo (tmi) :haha:

since last week i been getting extra discharge but now i think its my plug coming out in little bits. its like yellowy extra discharge.
no blood in mine.
yeah dont look at the images on google...i almost threw up looking at them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->