mucus plug/show? or lack of!

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
hi all, hope u are all keeping well and everyones pregnancies r progressing well :)
was just wondering if anyone new much about losing your plug and or having a show prior to labour.
I've had loads of pain but not show or loss of plug and I was just wondering if it's sometime that will def. happen prior to labour - cos it aint happening! and i keep thinking - ill gonna be waiting FOREVER :hissy:
thanks in advance :hug:

I'm the same. Got the pains but no plug. Sure it'll happen soon :)

thanks hon :hugs:
cant believe im gonna say this - but hope ur's goes soon too - the things we wish for in pregnancy :rofl:

i didnt have a show/lose my plug at all when i had my 1st, doesnt always happen. lost it with my 2nd, 2 days before i had him.

hope u's dont have to wait much longer. xx

as I just wrote to bexys thread lol....

my friend had no niggles nothing but her waters just broke on the wednesday morning 11 days early.... after some :sex: on the tues night she told me later!! :)

Right that's it, OH is going to be forced to :sex: this week!

hehe.... ive already told my OH he will be getting it loads from 37 weeks :):)

I'm 8 days over and I'm finally getting a bloody show :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Now, I just need these little period pains to turn into something significant!

Right that's it, OH is going to be forced to :sex: this week!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

i love it! u and kerry did make me laugh.
we have been :sex: trying :blush: but as yet NOTHING! OH has been quite pleased of all the attention he's getting! :rofl:

thank u dizzy - i keep thinking there's ppl much more over due than me so trying to be patient! x x x x

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

i love it! u and kerry did make me laugh.
we have been :sex: trying :blush: but as yet NOTHING! OH has been quite pleased of all the attention he's getting! :rofl:

He's always tired though so falls asleep as soon as we get into bed :hissy:

they told us at my antenatal last week that you can get your show a week or two before labour starts and you dont always have it, or notice you've had it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->