Mucus Plug

Babybump87

Reaction score
I had a second sweep on Tuesday morning at 39+5. I’ve been having cramps and since Wednesday morning have been loosing my mucus plug . It’s not had any blood/brown in it more of a yellow/clear thick jelly !

I am now 2 days overdue and still loosing the mucus plug ! DD1 I had the typical bloody show and DD2 I lost it when my waters broke !

Anyone else in a or have been in a smiliair situation ? I’m so ready for labour and getting all the pre labour symptoms cramps plug back ache lower abdomen tightenings, but nothing gets going! Fed up !

I had all those same things happening at 39 weeks with my third plus losing mucus plug for what seemed like days. Sex and for a walk after got contractions going for me. Hopefully it's just around the corner for you!

Thanks Jess your post gives me hope that it will happen soon !!

Best of luck with your labour and delivery @Babybump87 :) hopefully he decides to make his arrival very soon for you!

I’m managing :haha: just 29 weeks today but feeling like this baby is going to fall out at any second! Counting down to 37 weeks to keep her in there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->