Mum passed away and dreams

RainbowDrop_x

Reaction score
I've always been really sceptical about life after death and receiving messages from the other side. I've never been to a medium or anything similar. Never even considered it. Until now.

My mum passed away in march and since then me and other family members have been having dreams.

Mum died early on a Wednesday morning and that night there were unusual noises in my house. Almost like someone was stomping around up and down the stairs. I went to the hospital the day after she died to see her, whilst I was there I told her that if it was her stomping about could she please not do it at night, it gives me the creeps. Nothing out of the ordinary has happened since.

I then had a dream where I was sat at a table with mum and she looked at me said "I just need cake, it makes me feel more human" in my dream I looked at her and she said "I'm really sorry I just couldn't cope with the pain anymore" I woke up in tears.

My brothers GF then had a dream that we were at the funeral and mum was stood in the aisle looking at the coffin. My brothers GF said no one but her could see mum, she said mum was stood facing the coffin crying so she went to put an arm around her and my mum kept saying "I'm so sorry I didn't realise how serious it all was, I didn't realise it would be like this". She then woke up.

My dad then had a dream that he was at home in the cupboard under the stairs, and as he turned to leave mum was stood in front of him and looked him in the eye and said "it's ok, the babies on its way".

I've taken comfort from these dreams in a strange kind of way, my mum knew the thought of ghosts and spirits etc really scared me and I said to her when I went to see her that I don't mind her being around but I don't want to know she's there with things happening, I even said "come and see me in my dreams, that would be nice".

Now I don't know if its just my wishful thinking but is there anyone who knows if people can contact you through dreams? Mum died of idiopathic pulmonary hypertension and right heart failure following a hernia repair op, it was very sudden and not something we expected, but she had all the symptoms that the condition presented, we don't know if she knew she had it but we are all in no disillusion that she was in a lot of pain.

I've taken comfort from my dream in the sense that she didn't want to go, one of my first feelings was anger at it all but since my dream I feel more certain that she wasn't given a choice IYKWIM? Is it possible that she wanted us all to know something or are we just being crazy?

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am so deeply sorry for the loss of your precious mother..

I believe in dreams and that maybe she is letting you know she is ok.
There are and could be so many reasons for the dreams, but I will also take comfort in them :hugs: I feel sometimes that is just their way of communicating with us.. :hugs:

I know this post is old but just wanted to say I absolutely believe loved ones can come see us in dreams. My granddad died on my wedding day and I was devastated. Within about 2 weeks of him dying I was walking through the shopping centre in my local town and a white feather floated down into my hair. That night I dreamed that my granddad came and talked to me, he hugged me and when I woke up I felt so much better that he was ok.

Thank you for the replies ladies :flower:

I've had one dream since I posted this thread but that's it and it'll be a year next month. What's strange to me is the 2 dreams I've had I remember with such clarity, like they were yesterday. I can't even remember what I had for dinner last week but I could recite those 2 dreams like it really happened.

My daughter often tells me that she sees nanny or that she's been talking to nanny, I take comfort from that. My mum and daughter adored each other so I'm happy for mum to be around if it makes my daughter happy :)

I believe you can communicate through dreams. I had some after my friend committed suicide. I was so confused because I didn't understand why. He was just too great to have felt that way. I had a dream where I saw him and hugged him. I said I thought you were gone and he told me he was. He said he couldn't take all the pressure but he was happier now. He felt .real it was so vivid. Since then if I have dreams with him in it i know he's not there it's just my feelings for him. But that one was different and real and a sense of relief. I believe your mom is visiting with you the way she knows how. It's special. I'm sorry for your loss. I hope the dreams bring you some kind of solace like they brought me. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->