Mum to be (Arrggghhh)

kadey

mum to a princess
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say a quick hello. im kirsty, 20 years old and expecting my first child. i think im about 7weeks gone now. previously had a miscarriage (about 2years ago) :cry: and i am praying every night and day that it doesn't happen again. anyone else in the same situation or been there?! would be nice to chat.
Take care everyone
:hug:

Just wanted to say congratulations and welcome to the forum!

Congrats and welcome to the forum hope you like it as much as I do.

https://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj268/Anita665/tt1352742fltt.gif

congratulations wishing you the best in your pregnancy journey:)

Hi guys, thanks for making me feel welcome and a part of Baby and Bump. I have a appointment with midwife in a few weeks so hopefully she will be able to tell me that everything is ok :)
cheers guys
xxx

hi hun and welcome,good luck with your midwife appointment,im not in quite the same boat as you ive already got 2 kids 15 and 11 and am expectin my 3rd,took me ages to concieve and lost my last one,am currently 10wks preg and like you am very apprehensive and just cant wait to get to that 12w stage xx

hi hun and welcome,good luck with your midwife appointment,im not in quite the same boat as you ive already got 2 kids 15 and 11 and am expectin my 3rd,took me ages to concieve and lost my last one,am currently 10wks preg and like you am very apprehensive and just cant wait to get to that 12w stage xx

im sorry to hear about your loss. you dont have long to go now till your safer though. good luck hun, keep me updated :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->