Mum-to-be baby shower presents? Breastfeeding

Pixles

Reaction score
This is also posted in 2nd tri!

So, a few days ago I went to My friends Baby shower! =) I had a lovley time. but unfortunatly went without her present as it hadent arived! But she was fine with it! we have been best friend since first school so said she would rather open my present at home anyways away from cameras because it means alot to her.

She really wants to give breastfeeding a bloody good go, and I seem to be the only one supporting her in this. everyone else braught her steralisers and were asking to buy her bottles. =( poor girl, then she mentioned to me that now, shes going to be shy around people even in her own house when baby needs feeding because they all want her to bottle feed.

So ive splashed out on a nursing cover for her! in her fav colour! and told her, dont you worrie, ill put them in there place!

But, because everyone brought stuff for bump at the shower I want to spoil mum. so i braught a basket, and some soft care bubble bath and body wash, a big tub of all Jamaican coco butter, some breast pads. (My aunty gave me the ones she had left when she came to see baby a day before my milk came in and these were invaluable to me, and i hadent even thort about them!)

Does anyone else have any ideas on what little bits n peices i can pop in the basket for MUM that will be helpful?

Lansinoh and maybe a nice glass for her to drink water out of when she's nursing :thumbup:

I like them ideas! thankyou lots!

what about a nice new fluffy towel? would be nice to snuggle up in after the birth and always feels luxurious

A copy of Ina Mays guide to breastfeeding ;) something to read before and after baby arrives. Also might me a good idea to find a list of support groups and contacts in the local area. If she drinks herbal tea you could buy her some mothers milk tea and a nice mug, is link but I'm on my phone and its a PITA

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->