Murder On Honeymoon- Anni Dewani

Lightworker

Reaction score
Sorry sort of putting the cart before the horse here, but on Monday there will be a Dispatches programme about the couple that went on honeymoon in South Africa, and the wife was killed. What do you think happened here? I know this is all speculative etc but I don't have much to do right now lol.
ETA- if you're not familiar with the story you cld google Anni Dewani and there's articles about it. X

When this story first came to light me and my OH found it very strange that the first thing her husband did was hire Max Clifford! Why on earth would you hire a PR guru when your wife had just been murdered. Then the story unfolded from there. I personally think that he did hire them men to kill her. I know it sounds awful but if they were just doing it for their own gain I believe they would of raped her, but they never. I do believe what the papers are claiming that he is actually gay, and there was a story this weekend that he visited a top london gay club.

I think I also believe the papers. I think he is a gay, its really the only reason that makes sense to me. They married, went on Honeymoon and his wife was murdered. Its the perfect cover up only he didnt think they were gonna come back to him.

initially I felt sorry for the guy, I mean how sad is it for your wife to die on honeymoon, but will see what Dispatches says

IT was all a bit odd. His reactions did not seem to be of a man who lost a person he loved. It seemed all a bit cold on his part.

I could happily go along with he was gay and trying o hide it. After all he said his family would disown him for cancelling the wedding I would imagine it would be the same if not worse should he be gay.

If my husband was murdered my first reaction would not to be go out and hire Max Clifford :shrug:

He didnt look sort of money having a 150k wedding so I would imagine its pretty easy in any major world city to hire someone to murder for you.

If he werent guilty why would he be texting the driver while in the back of the car. It was just one of the things that stood out for me.

My OH thinks he didn't arrange for her to be killed; just that he has some type of personality disorder which makes him come across as odd and behave in ways that look cold or detatched to the average person; but that he isn't necessarily a murderer IYKWIM. He also doesn't think he had any motive to kill her so soon into their marriage why not keep up the pretense for longer and have her killed at a later date, perhaps when they were abroad again? But I was saying if the guy is really psycho then he isn't going to be as calculating as that.

hmm, the dispatches show left me still confused. I know him hiring a PR guy might seem suspicious, but if perhaps he was concious of not wanting to do anything that might make him look guilty, so he decided to hire someone who knows about image and the press etc (plus he can afford it easily enough), but I mean, if he didn't do it, what has that Zola guy got to gain by saying he did? - ooh I just remembered they said he entered a plea bargain right? Clearly I am confused. But I'm not 100% sure he is guilty.

from what I saw I think there is something odd with him, is he guilty of her murder, hmmm

I'm not sure, he seems odd but I just don't think he killed his wife :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->