muscle pain? from carrying baby

bexbaby

Reaction score
Hello, just today I started getting pain in my chest, well like my breastbone. I thought it may be muscle pain from carrying baby all the time? I had pain in my right hand as well 2 nights ago and I new that was from carrying him since I always have him on my right side. Anyway has anyone else suffered from this. Also I do had anxiety problems but have not been to the docs about the problem, and I'm thinking maybe that my anxiety is making me over think things. If anyone has any advise on how to relieve the 'pain' and how to relax my anxiety I'd be extremely greatful x

Hey,
I have anxiety to so I totally know what your going through. My suggestion is to relax, think logically - you are probably fairly young and the odds of it being your heart are slim to none. Take a nice warm bath, have a glass of water, and put a cool cloth on your head - this is what I do. Try to do some deep breathing if you can. Sorry I know it sucks. Honestly carrying a baby does a lot to our body, couple that with exhaustion from caring for a young child and you have a bad mix! Don't worry you'll get through this. I'm going to see my doctor about my anxiety on Monday. I'm scared and I've got a whole bunch of health issues to talk about with her...lump on head, bump in ear, ingrown hair on pubic line...i feel like a total loser going to her for some of these things (except the lump on head) but I am losing so much sleep over this. Time to get my anxiety controlled once and for all. I hope you feel better

I get this often too, like real sharp pains on my chest but I think it's where are joints are still lose from pregnancy hormones and carrying our growing Los doesn't help. If you're worried go to the docs xx

I had a warm bath last night and just basically relaxed it eased my whole body and my anxiety level dropped I did feel more chilled out. And the pain in my chest completely left me. If its started up again today ill know for sure its where I'm carrying the baby all the time. Also I'm going the docs monday to see what I can't do about my anxiety. Really appriciate your replies. If you have any more info on anxiety I'd be more then happy to hear it x

I'm no doc but I'm guessing having anxiety probably contributes to any muscle pain as you're probably always tensed up. Doc may give you some tablets called amitryptiline (sp?) used for depression/migraines etc but they're actually a muscle relaxant. Hope you feel better soon Hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->