MW said I might go early cause....anyone else?

LeeMacca

Reaction score
I had my antenatal class on the weekend and out of 15 girls I was the only one who at 35 weeks had a fully engaged baby, leaking boobs, extra discharge, constant braxton hix, baby in Loa position and super bad discomfort. Midwife said to expect baby early. Anyone else have all these things and come early?

hey hun... im nearly 33 and since 31.5 i have been fully engaged, braxton hicks frequently, extra discharge and for the last few days leaky boobies....

mw said doesnt mean anything ...

unless contractions are of any sort of regularity she said not to worry at all

I had all these symptoms with my 1st from 34 weeks and was told there was a good chance I'd go early but I had him on his due date! At 37 weeks I was having contractions and my cervix was soft but it meant nothing :-( xx

I've had a fully engaged baby and the lot since 27 weeks going off of my charts. Still pregnant :(

I had all that with my first except the b/h and he came 4 days late :/

I have had all these things for weeks also and no baby as yet, sorry :) xx

I had all those things with DS (my 1st) and my MW kept saying she wouldn't see me at my next appointment... I had him at 42 weeks :haha:.

Sorry to burst the bubble, but my 1st was like that from 35 weeks, even dilated 2-3 cm at 36 weeks and she came 17 days late. Baby #2 never engaged until 48 hours before birth and was born at 37+1. I think it's a crap shoot, and first babies often engage earlier than subsequent babies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->