My 3 week baby EBF just projectile vomited EVERYWHERE!

sobroody

Reaction score
Is this normal? I nearly rang 999 in panic :haha: but phoned my mum who says it was wind. I cant help but worry though? My baby is hardly ever sick and is so content. She was just laid in her pram and i saw it shooting out of her mouth, it look like a whole stomachs worth! I cant believe how far it travelleed, my DS was never sick like that!
She does seem fine otherwise thank goodness!
Does/has anyone else baby done this?

Yes, he was doing it once daily until I twigged that he says he is hungry when struggling for a bowel movement. So he had been overfeeding. I try to not give him to much at once, making sure he is well winded and held upright for a while. Seems to be doing the trick.

My lo did this on a fairly regular basis and we found out she was dairy protein intollerant and was fine when I went dairy free :) not normal to keep burping up lots of milk , I found she was struggling to settle as well and preferred to propped up hope this helps apparently it's fairly common , I'm now back on some dairy and she's tolerating it so seems to be getting better now , hope this helps

Yeah, my LO did this a couple of times, only ever during night feeds & when I was being a bit over excessive with winding haha! Never seemed to bother him & I just offered boob again afterwards just in case. If it happens only occasionally I wouldn't worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->