My 4yr old sometimes more mature than husband!

littletobyj

Reaction score
I have spent the weekend doing good wifey things, mainly domestic stuff cooking and baking. The outcome of which I was very proud-some chocolate fudge cupcakes!! When I unveiled my master piece the hubby's reaction was nothing short of a toddlers tantrum!! 'Why had I made choc cake when I should know he doesn't like it' (he bloody eats it when it suits) and 'why hadn't I made his favourite fruit cake'
I can tell you if the choc cake hadn't looked so good I would have squashed it into his face!!!
Ungrateful and immature are 2 polite words that spring to mind!

How annoying! My OH did the same to me once when I made a veggie lasagna...it had the tiniest amount of celery in it which meant he wouldn't eat it and had a tantrum. On the plus side...more chocolate cake for you!

How annoying! My OH did the same to me once when I made a veggie lasagna...it had the tiniest amount of celery in it which meant he wouldn't eat it and had a tantrum. On the plus side...more chocolate cake for you!

Yes very true!! There is hardly any point in discussing it with OH as he won't get it at all!! Men!

Men can be so darn irritating. Enjoy your yummy chocolate cake!

Don't think I'd have resisted the urge to splat...

Oh my God what an arsehole! My reply would have been "so there's more for me" :lol:

wow... I'm pretty speechless.. how rude is he!! I also agree with Varenne

He spent the whole night trying to be very nice to me!! Idiot. Everyone at work appreciated the cakes and said what an arse he was! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->