my 7 year old developing an attitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

N1kki

Well lately my son has been backchatting,not wanting to do things,being really silly about little things.I know hes at that age where he crossing from younger child to older child moving to primary school in september,but i'm not sure what to do i've tried everything with regards to punishment and nothing seems to be working.When hes good hes very good but then he has these moments i would say every other day,he is a very smart little boy so picks up on everything in our household.Its weird because nothing at school seems to be affected its only when he comes home he seems to start.

Any suggestions as to how i can approach the situation?:shrug:

Hi Nikki! Im from MK too! :hi:

I'm not sure what to suggest though, my OHs 9 year old has her moments too, it must just be the stage where they're pushing boundries because they're getting smart!

I am too at this stage, my son has just turned 7 and his cheek and attitude stink! He thinks he can back chat me, tell me no, cry at the slightest little thing and when it comes to food... ive never known a child so fussy!
Ive never dragged my kids up, I am fairly strick on them, they have always had routine and boundries, nothings changed for him to be like this, just seems he woke up one day thinking he can rule the world - arrggh!!

I am too at this stage, my son has just turned 7 and his cheek and attitude stink! He thinks he can back chat me, tell me no, cry at the slightest little thing and when it comes to food... ive never known a child so fussy!
Ive never dragged my kids up, I am fairly strick on them, they have always had routine and boundries, nothings changed for him to be like this, just seems he woke up one day thinking he can rule the world - arrggh!!

SNAP like jekyll and hyde!:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back