My amazing twin homebirth 38 wks

tripletsOMG

Reaction score
I got my homebirth and although it was really hard work (the pushing) they are healthy and safe little boys. Birth story to come I promise Liam born at 2pm 1/27 complete breech ( butt actually scrotum first with then legs then head) 6lbs 10oz and 18.5 inchs long. Noah born 49mins later also breech feet first 6lbs 5oz 18inch long. Getting some much needed rest for mom, dad and babies. Thank you all for your support Oh exactly 38wks born over water.

Attachments

• IMG_20120127_181304.jpg
    IMG_20120127_181304.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 43
congrats on the birth of your amazing little boys! and well done *hugs*

Congratulation to your Boys , they are adorable . I can't wait for your HB story . Sending Hugs , try to rest as much as you can

Oh wow, I'm so glad you got the birth you wanted - well done!!! And both breech - brilliant, well done. x

WOW! That's wonderful, so glad you got it the way you wanted it :D Happy baby moon xxx

I've been waiting for this announcement!!! Rockstarmama!! You should send your story to Birth Without Fear!!

Enjoy your babymoon :flower:

Congratulations - I've followed some of your comment and glad to hear that your home birth came true... And great weight and maturity of your boys! How wonderful!

Oh wow this is fantastic news! They are gorgeous and can't wait to hear your story. Congratulations. Xxx

Beautiful babies, sounds like you did a fantastic job!!

Congratulations.

Absolutely amazing - well done Mama. I agree with Lise, you need to submit it to Mama Birth or Birth Without Fear so others can read your fab birth story xxx

Wow! Your a supermummy! Love the names too! :) xx

YAY congrats hope your enjoying your precious miracles :) xoxoxoxo

Double congratulations! :flower: Amazing - so glad you got your homebirth. Can't wait to hear your story.

They are gorgeous!
Well done:)
Im glad you got the homebirth you planned.

Awww congrats! Weldone! I wondered why i hadnt seen you much lol x

Twins, at home, breech OMG! Congratulations and well done! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"