my baby arrived

donnad

Reaction score
hi everyone, just a quick post while i'm up expressing to let you all know that my little girl arrived monday 10 weeks early.she called megan and she weighed 3lb 2oz. she doing fantastic was taken off of ventilator after 16 hrs now on cpap on 21% oxygen :thumbup: its hard leaving her but i was allowed to give her a cuddle for half hour yesterday :happydance: i'll post the full story when i have time

Firstly, congratulations on the birth of your daughter! I'm sure she's beautiful. :hugs: It sounds like she's doing great so far, and seems to be a pretty good weight!

Cuddles are the best, aren't they? :cloud9:

Congratulations donnad, welcome over! Great to hear shes on cpap already! Xxxx

Congratulations dear, sounds like your LO is doing fab. xxx

Congratulations! Sounds like she's doing really well :)

Congratulations. So pleased that she's doing so well. x

Aww, she's done really well to get off the vent so soon, and onto CPAP, congrats!!!

thank you everyone xx megan is doing fantastic was taken of cpap after 24 hrs and has been moved out of icu to hdu yesterday :happydance: they have increased her feeds. she is jaundice and been put under the lights but they think she going to be out from under them today. i can't believe how strong she is i have got an amazing little girl :cloud9:014.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->