My baby boy was born 10th Oct 2011

jojo1972

Mum of 4
Reaction score
As some of you already know I lost my 17 yr old son on the 21st Sept when I was 35+3 weeks pregnant with my son Callum. From then on we had a rollercoaster of emotions and getting through the rest of the pregnancy.

My beautiful son Daniel was in a collision on his push bike on the 19th Sept and was hit by a car and was pronounced brain dead on the 21st Sept and life support switched off. Needless to say that some complications arose with the pregnancy and my blood pressure shot up and I was induced on the 9th Oct at 38 weeks due to GD. I went into labour in the evening and was took back down to labour suite on the morning of the 10th to have my waters broke to speed things up.

As soon as my waters had been broken all hell let loose cause baby's cord came down too and every time I had a contraction baby's heart slowed dangerously low and then they couldn't find his HB at all. I was rushed to theatre for an emergency C-section and Callum was born safely at 11.23am weighing 7lb 1oz and he is gorgeous.

Sorry my birth story is so late but its been hard to cope with all that has happened. Good luck to all you other ladies and hope you all have safe deliveries xxxx

Attachments

• DSC00162.jpg
    DSC00162.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC00159.jpg
    DSC00159.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC00180.jpg
    DSC00180.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 39
Your baby boy is adorable :flower: :hugs:

Im sorry to hear of you loss :(

Your son is absolutley gorgeous, Congrats xx

I am so sorry to hear about the experiences you've had lately. I'm glad to see your perfect, healthy little baby, though. Stay strong, and my thoughts go out to you and your family.

So sorry for your familes lost. :( I pray that all is well with your new beautiful addition.

So sorry for your loss but congratulations on your little boy

im so sorry to hear of your loss :hugs::hugs: your son was certainly watching over you and your new family! callum is gorgeous! my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family xx

What a gorgeous little man, so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Congratulations on the birth of you LO. Around ten years ago, a week before his 17th birthday, we lost my step brother in a car accident. I cannot possibly understand what you are going through but if you do want to PM me, even if it's just to offload, then I'm here xxx

:hugs: so sorry to hear about your loss
Congratulations on the arrival of your LO, beautiful :flower:

sorry to hear about ur loss, ur lil boy is gorgeous x

Offering sympathies on the loss of your son, and congratulations on the safe arrival of Callum. Take care and wishing you strength in the upcoming days.

Your baby boy is beautiful - I can't even think what to say about your loss - such a tragedy xxx

So sorry for the loss of your son, I don't know what you've been going through but I can imagine how horrendous it has been for you. Congratulations your son Callum is absolutely gorgeous! Wishing you & your my very best wishes x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->