My baby girl Annabelle-finally here!!! UPDATE (long) BIRTH STORY & MORE PICS

alc316

Early days with love #2
Reaction score
Typing with one hand here. My beautiful little girl came into this world yesterday, Thursday, May 19th at 3:06am. 7lbs 5oz and 21inches of absolute perfection! Labor/delivery was painful but I was lucky and it was very short! Will post full birth story as soon as I have two free hands! Cannot wait to take her home tomorrow!!!!! Thanks for everything, ladies, you have been wonderful!!! Best wishes for the remainder of your pregnancies, and happy, healthy babies!

Here she is, My Annabelle Lynn-
[IMG]https://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j468/alc316/IMG_9738.jpg[/IMG]

UPDATE: MY BIRTH STORY (sorry so long, wrote it for my own memory mostly, hope its not too boring!) and PICS (Don't know how to make them smaller!

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...8613-annabelle-lynn-birth-story-pictures.html

Aww congrats! She is so beautiful. :) x

aaaaaaaaaawwwwww wow! that picture has made my broody hormones go into overdrive! what a beautiful photo of a beautiful baby! congratulations :) i cant wait to get snappy happy with our baby when he comes. i have bought his first photo outfit for the hospital. cost about £30 but will be worth it (if he fits). cant wait to get cute pictures like this :)

Congratlations hunnie she looks absolutly adorable xx

Omg! She's so precious!! Absolutely beautiful! Congratulations on having a safe delivery and pregnancy! :hug:

congratulations she's beautiful! xxx

What a beautiful pic! She looks like a little doll! Huge congratulations to you x

She is absolutely adorable! & I love her name!
Congratultions on your new arrival! Enjoy! :flower:

Oh my. She really is gorgeous! Glad you got a nice short labour too. Congratulations!

Congrats and enjoy her, shes so cute xxx

She is gorgeous! Congratulations, I can't wait for my day to come now. An please do share your birth story when you have the chance.

she is just lovely! What eyelashes! Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->