my baby graduated high school!!

J

justhoping

im so proud, my baby graduated high school today....im so proud of her as it took a bit for her to get it right...she sort of lagged off when she first started high school leaving her back a grade. then all the sudden she doubled up on classes and hunkered down....and she graduated with some honors...

im just beaming....just yesterday it really does feel like yesterday she was this tiny baby in my arms and today she is this beautiful young women....

i feel as if im so proud my proud will bust out of me LOL

I had to tell everyone so here i am spreading it even further,.,.

she is starting college in sept as well :)

Aww. Big day for you.
You must be so proud. Congratulations, looks like you did a great job with her xx

Aw yay, well done to her! It's lovely that you're so proud :). Hope she has an awesome time at college.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats!!! All the best to her..XOXOOXOOX My son graduated last year from Tottenville... XOXOXO I was sooooooooooooo excited, he is now in CSI..

XO

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats!!! All the best to her..XOXOOXOOX My son graduated last year from Tottenville... XOXOXO I was sooooooooooooo excited, he is now in CSI..

XO

really? wonder if they know one another si being as small as it is...can u pm me his name? ill pass the name to her and ask :) or i can pm u hers and u can ask him :) and thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->